Did you know that sixty-percent of the Unites States population alone is dealing with at least one symptom of digestive dysfunction? That’s HUGE!
Gas, bloating, heartburn, abdominal pain, candida, constipation, diarrhea have now become the new norm. They begin as minor complaints — a little indigestion here, the occasional tummy ache or bout of heartburn there. But these are all signs of gut dysbiosis, which can eventually take over your life.
How does it get out of hand? Because what happens on the other side of the bathroom door is the most taboo of topics. There is no “bathroom therapist” office to sit in safety and speak freely about your bowel issues. Instead, you keep it to yourself and hope it will all go away with time. But it doesn’t. And then you find yourself in the doctor’s office, finally revealing every detail of what you’ve been going through for months, maybe years. He nods and he writes you a prescription for a drug that comes with two pages of side effects.
No exam. No testing. No investigation whatsoever into what may be causing your symptoms. Just ignorance in the form of a pill. But that pill won’t make the problem go away. It just masks the symptoms, instead of getting to the root of the cause.
So what IS the cause of your digestive distress? THAT is the very question hundreds of millions of people worldwide are asking. The truth is that “modern day” medicine has fallen as much as 17 years behind the latest research. In other words, almost two decades will pass before your doctor recommends what actually works. Chances are, your doc is unaware of the growing number of research studies demonstrating these alarming findings:
- The toxicity of persistent constipation may cause common, everyday symptoms like fatigue, attention deficit, and brain fog.
- Autoimmune conditions like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis are almost always rooted in digestive dysfunction.
- The inflammation from gut dysfunction can spread throughout the body, causing inflammation in the brain, joints, and other important organs.
Most doctors are either unaware of this information or don’t care to know. Meanwhile, people like you are paying the price in unnecessary suffering and medical bills.
This has to stop. Now.
If you don’t have time to wait around two decades to feel better, then you should join this FREE online event called The Digestion Sessions, featuring 25 on-camera expert interviews and gut-healing cooking classes on all things digestion. Our friend Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness — a real life health crusader — put these interview sessions together, so that you can get the answers you’ve been looking for. Without the 17-year wait.
Click here to get the scoop on this FREE online event kicking off in November and to watch the incredible video trailer. It’ll give you chills!
Here are just a few of the incredible speakers that Sean has lined up for us…
- Dr. Daniel Kalish reveals the hidden stomach infection that causes heartburn and reflux — 50% of us have it but don’t know it!
- Christa Orecchio outlines a step-by-step program that kicks candida for good.
- Dr. Shawn Soszka discloses how digestive problems can cause depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
- Dr. Michael Ruscio details a stepwise approach to solving diarrhea.
- Drs. Jillian Teta and Tom O’Bryan show you how to use food to cut the inflammation and heal your gut.
- Sayer Ji breaks down what the research REALLY says about gluten sensitivity.
- Dr. Teta’s 3 Best Tips for Beating Constipation with Dr. Jillian Teta
- 3 Critical Lab Tests Your Doctor (Probably) Isn’t Running with Christa Orecchio
- How to Save Your Gallbladder, And What to Do If It’s Been Removed! with Dr. Alan Christianson