I believe that the best way for anyone to get and stay healthy on a gluten-free diet is to take control over their own health. And the best way to do that is to learn all you can about the diet, and to learn all you can about cooking your own food. This is just as true for children as it is for adults. This Kid’s Guide to Going Gluten-Free will kickstart your child’s path to good health.
Children build confidence through knowledge and understanding. It is my hope that this Kid’s Guide to Going Gluten-Free will help empower children to take control over their own health, with knowledge, activities and easy recipes that the whole family will enjoy.
Here’s what’s included:
- Kid-friendly explanation of gluten with coloring page
- 7 Tips for keeping GF kids safe (interactive)
- 5 delicious recipes that kids can make
- Gluten-free play dough recipe
- “Eat-A-Rainbow” coloring sheet
- “Phytonutrients” activity sheet
- one week meal plan
It’s interactive, informative and fun! 🙂
[purchase_link id=”6127″ style=”button” color=”orange” text=”Add to Cart”]