Written for both celiacs and the gluten-sensitive, as well as their doctors, this condensed and easy-to-digest compilation of years of medical and nutritional research explains why people aren’t healing on the gluten-free diet as we know it, and offers solutions for modifying that diet so that the reader can begin to truly heal.
Available in print and as an e-book, at most places where book are sold, even internationally, including: Amazon, Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Blio. If you don’t have an ebook reader, you can also download a PDF at Smashwords.
Published on Headline Poetry & Press. March 2020.
Many of these originally appeared on the now disbanded online magazine, Stuffed Pepper.
- What is leaky gut? Or… what? You can’t even eat HUMMUS?
- Is Gluten Sensitivity All in Your Head?
- Gluten Sensitivity is NOT a Social Contagion
- Seven Things You Should Know About Going Gluten-Free. And Why Going Gluten-free Really Should Be Going Paleo
- Why a Gluten-Free Diet? Why Not Wheat Free? What About Grain-Free?
- What is Gluten? Wait! Are you sure you know the answer?
- Corn and Soy are Just as Bad for You as Gluten! What GMOs are Doing to Our Guts
- Is FDA’s gluten-free labeling requirement of less than 20 ppm gluten really safe?
- Is There Gluten in My Lemons? Soy in My Apples?
- What I’ve Learned About Soy. Hint: It’s Not a Pretty Picture
- Genetically Modified Organisms: Another Green Revolution?